Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Breakfast, Lunch and...



Mornings were fab at Villa Pimpinella. How could they not be with the terrace and view that we had?!? I made myself daily lattes and together we made frittatas with leftovers from the night before, and then got ready for a strenuous day...at the beach. The beach. No hamburgers and hotdogs here! Fresh mozzarella, prosciutto, figs, panini, and salads were on the beach bar menu. And the occasional complimentary limoncello. (Nap time!) Then we would hike back up to the villa, carrying a few bottles of wine, have an aperitivo and get ready to eat again. Ahhh.













3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the most beautiful place ever! And the food... OK, I've died and gone to heaven. I could eat that stuff every single day and be happy!

Gorgeous pix!

WendyB said...

I gained weight just reading this!

Unknown said...

could I have your address, I will need to stop by and eat your food, do you think anyone would notice if I hopped a plane to italy?:) You look like you are in paradise.